Let the Sunshine In …
… when and where you want it. Protect your home — your biggest investment — with NEW, patented Removable Solar Shade Inserts. Call today for a free in-home estimate.
Enjoy Seasonal Sun Relief …
… while reducing heat, glare and fading. Patented Removable Solar Shade Inserts are perfect for hard-to-reach architectural windows.
Removable Solar Shade Inserts
There when you need them … not when you don’t!
Maintain Your View Outside
Translucent shade material is available in a variety of colors and offers maximum UV protection.
Custom Built to Fit
Frames are made of quality hardwood materials and are stained or painted to match your exact specifications.
Patented Removable Solar Shade Inserts Are Customized to Fit Your Windows
Removable so you can use them when you need them
Let the sun shine in when and where you want it! New, patented Removable Solar Shade Inserts designed by Best Solar Control Inc. will protect your home — your biggest investment — cost effectively. We custom-make these inserts to fit specific windows in your home. They can be removed easily during different seasons to allow more or less sunshine as needed.
Consider the Benefits of Solar Shades
- Remove and store the Inserts as needed, depending on the season. Inserts are installed with screws or hook-and-loop tape for easy removal (by you or by us!).
- Inserts are custom-designed to fit your windows, including most types and shapes of architectural glass. We’ll measure and template your windows and custom-create each Insert to fit perfectly.
- Enjoy seasonal sun relief while reducing the heat, glare and fading that can damage your home and furnishings. Because they are removable, Inserts can be installed only during the time of year when the sun shines in your home at certain angles.
- Maintain your view with translucent shade material available in a variety of colors and offering maximum UV protection. The screen-like material allows you to still see out, unlike with solid blinds and shades.
- Insert frames are custom-built with quality, hardwood materials (maple), and then are stained or painted to match your exact specifications.